AQ-R215 Railway protection IED
AQ-R215 is a three-phase feeder protection IED that can be run either in Standard feeder mode or in Railway mode. The relay provides a single-phase overcurrent, earth-fault and voltage protection when in Railway mode. Each protection stage can be independently set to the frequency of 16.67 Hz or to 50/60 Hz. When in Standard mode, AQ-R215’s functionality is identical to the AQ-F215 feeder protection IED. In this mode the relay can also be dynamically set to run on a frequency between 6 and 75 Hz.
You can add up to three (3) I/O or communication cards into the device for more demanding control, alarm and indication needs. AQ-R215 communicates using various protocols, including the IEC 61850 substation communication standard.
- Single-phase protection for any frequency range between 6 and 75 Hz
- Double busbar control
- Directional overcurrent and voltage protection
- Low-impedance restricted earth fault protection
- Harmonics protection and control
- 5-shot scheme-controlled auto-recloser
Ask for an offer