Arcteq is starting a new concept called “Webinar Wednesday”. This is a series where we introduce applications, features, and functionality to the present or the future users of our products. The webinars will take place every Wednesday at 9:00 EEST for Europe and Asia and 16:00 EEST for the Americas.
We will have a line of topics available from both the world of AQ 100 arc protection and AQ 200 protection relays.
- The topics are designed to describe some technical innovation or feature in AQ 100 and AQ 200 series products, or how to apply the same to a certain application.
- The presentation part of the webinar is 30 – 45 minutes long.
- The attendee of the webinar can post a question through the Q&A tool, the questions will be answered and discussed after the presentation part of the webinar. Questions can be entered at any time during the presentation, the questions are moderated during the presentation.
- The first webinar is targeted for Arcteq partners only, the following topics will be open for anyone to attend and marketed through Arcteq channels like LinkedIn and our web site.
- You find a selection of topics at www.arcteq.fi/events and select the webinar you want to enroll in. The full selection of webinars will be available later this week. The persons who enroll will receive a link to the webinar the day before the event.
- All webinars are free of charge, but participants will surrender the right to any entry or contribution to the webinar to be used by the organizer, Arcteq Relays Ltd, for publishing e.g. on the website or YouTube.